1. Escape meets sustainability in this astonishing Jordanbad Sauna Village that’s powered by recycled waste energy.
2. Arcadis names New York City the most sustainable city in the U.S. Check out their interactive Sustainable Cities Index.
3. LEDs have been around for more than 100 years but experts share how LEDs can be the fixture of the future.
4. Watch how the world’s largest tidal energy farm builds its turbines in this behind the scenes with Scotland’s Atlantis Resources Limited.
5. PHIUS Executive Director Katrin Klingenberg talks the importance of resiliency, affordable housing and health in our guest column.
7. The magical Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden will have a new hotel Icehotel 365 that will be open year-round through solar-powered refrigeration.
8. British firm Rubberbond breaks down smarter and greener construction methods in this infographic.
9. Mobilane’s greenwall in Europe is the largest exterior greenwall in the continent and features over 100,000 plants.
Like what you see? Sign-up for our e-newsletter and get this sent straight to your inbox!