1. Vertical forests are challenging the idea of concrete jungles, paving the way for sky gardens and green urban architecture.
2. HVAC experts ClimaCool saved this Ohio building 375,000 kilowatt-hours and $42,000 annually.
3. This innovative heat-dispersing clay helps homes in hot climates keep cool naturally.
4. The Arc House is a beautiful example of how to integrate sustainability and functionality to create a compact, net-zero home.
5. The International Living Future Institute will host the second annual Living Product Expo—an accelerator for sustainable product innovation.
6. Recycling often isn’t the greenest solution—Excel Dryer explains how their electric dryer performs better than any other option.
7. The world’s first ‘Tesla Town,’ equipped with solar-powered battery storage, is coming to Australia.
8. Experience Denver’s unique urban sustainability story and deep dive into diverse projects from around the world at this year’s EcoDistricts Summit.
10. A new San Francisco tower has been named the most earthquake-resistant building on the West Coast.
Like what you see? Sign-up for our e-newsletter and get this sent straight to your inbox!