The Sustainable Education Center was created to be a leading provider of educational content for architects and green building professionals. We believe that continuing education in architecture and the built environment is crucial to advancing and improving the industry.
Our CE content covers a variety of topics, including but not limited to: building systems, construction, design, environment, law, materials & methods, policy, and preservation.
The gb&d Sustainable Education Center will be launching this fall in conjunction with our September/October “Greenbuild” issue.
BE AN INDUSTRY THOUGHT LEADER
Our sponsored CE content opportunities provide a valuable way to connect with our audience and partner network beyond traditional marketing strategies. By partnering with us to sponsor CE content, we can position your company as an industry thought leader and help you stand out amongst your competitors.
- Educate green professionals on your sustainable initiatives
- Engage with a new audience and start a meaningful conversation
- Generate new leads and network connections
HOW IT WORKS
Our subject matter experts develop your sponsored content to American Institute of Architects (AIA) and Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) standards. Your sponsored CE content will then be provided to our audience via our print and digital magazine. Readers will complete an online test to earn their CE credits.
Our team also works to promote your content on all of our platforms, including being featured in the gb&d Sustainable Education Center in print, digital, and on our website.
GB&D CE CONTENT DELIVERABLES
- CE content outlined with client’s approval and approved by the relevant CE organization (AIA/USGBC)
- Inclusion of company logo, 150 word description, and like to website on print and digital CE content
- CE content featured in gb&d education section of print & digital edition of magazine
- Digital version featured in gb&d Sustainable Education Center, AIA CES directory, and Education @USGBC directory
- Full page ad in print & digital edition of magazine
- Distribution of CE content via gb&d social media platforms and e-newsletter
- List of qualified leads who complete the course
- Minimum of 1 AIA LU/HSW and/or 1 GBCI CE hour for participants
- Bonus distribution of magazine via partner network and trade shows
Download the gb&d Sustainable Education Center Media Kit