1. This low-cost, easy-to-install approach by Evaporcool can cut the energy consumption of a building’s HVAC unit by 20% or more.
2. Tomorrow is the last day to submit an application or nomination to our Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards!
3. These are the five emerging trends in climate resilience from the Adaptation Futures conference in Rotterdam.
4. Fabcon’s pre-fabricated panels helped this distribution center go up faster and have better climate controls.
5. University of Texas at Austin installs first living wall on campus.
7. IFMA’s World Workplace is just three months away! It is a must-attend event for facility managers worldwide.
8. This video by the EEA explains what cities need to do in order to properly adapt to climate change.
9. The Nirau House in Mexico City is a green home that takes advantage of a warm climate, seamlessly blending the interior with the outdoors.
10. These compact solar canopies are designed to fit onto the smallest roofs.
Like what you see? Sign-up for our e-newsletter and get this sent straight to your inbox!