1. Nike’s new European distribution center is ultra-sustainable and runs entirely on renewable energy.
2. Find out if there is an award-winning green home on your block! Thirteen Illinois homes have been selected for this year’s GreenBuilt Home Tour.
3. The world’s first urban algae canopy can produce as much oxygen as four hectares of woods each day!
5. The World Green Building Council will soon be launching net-zero green building certification and training.
6. Vectorworks’ design software includes a special tool that can analyze potential energy consumption for your building design.
7. A house in Detroit will be transformed into a living model of cost-saving sustainable design that the community can explore and learn from.
8. Two of the world’s most innovative solar projects recently crossed paths.
9. The U.S. Green Building Council identifies the top 20 states for LEED-Certified Industrial Projects.
10. Boulder named 2016 US Earth Hour City Challenge Capital by WWF.
Like what you see? Sign-up for our e-newsletter and get this sent straight to your inbox!